- Each participant must sign an event waiver before participating in the event. Race packets will not be issued to participants if the wavier is incomplete.
- Registrants under 18 years of age must have the applicant wavier signed by a parent or legal guardian.
- The age of a participant on the day of the race determines his or her age category classification.
- Andiamo Race Productions has a NO REFUND policy. ENTRY FEES AND DONATIONS ARE NOT REFUNDABLE for any reason. This policy applies regardless of whether you become injured, have an unexpected business/family emergency, pregnancy, travel issues, etc. There are NO exceptions. Any inquiry regarding this policy will be directed back to this statement.
- Andiamo Race Productions has a NO TRANSFER & NO DEFERRAL policy. ENTRY FEES ARE NOT TRANSFERABLE for any reason.
Your Registration Includes:
Registration for our events will include several great features.
- Every participant that register before the T-shirt deadlines will receive a tech fabric race shirt.
- Chip timing.
- Crafted awards for top placed runners.
- Medals for all participants.
- Create or join a team.
- Live performances from local artist.
(*opportunities are limited quantity, first come first served and not guaranteed)
• All registered participants will receive an official 5K finish time.
• Participants found to be wearing two or more timing devices during the race will be disqualified and their results will not be recorded.
Awards will be presented to:
- Top Male and Female
- Top Male and Female by age group: 14 and under, 15-19 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59,60-69, 70+
Andiamo Race Productions 2017 Race Series Medal:
- If you have participated and completed in all of our 2017 events you qualify to receive a commemorative medal. The commemorative medal will be given at a special awards ceremony at the last race of the year EL GUAJOLOTE RUN 5K to be held on Saturday November 17 , 2017 at the VFW Post 76.